POSITION: Key Account Director – Lenovo
LOCATION: Shanghai/Beijing, China
JOB TYPE: Sales/Account
REPORT TO: Head of Supply Chain Management Asia
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times with Lenovo’s key management executives and internal associates.
- Determines, develops and executes sales process, strategy and tactical penetration plans for Lenovo within specified target segment.
- Develop and manage relationships with key executives of Lenovo and acts as a trusted advisor.
- Assess opportunities and manage the projects with high sales growth potential.
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
- Engages in competitive sales opportunities by utilizing our internal consulting team and partner relationships.
- Ensures all operational components of the sales cycle (such as pricing and process) are thoroughly planned, presented and delivered to Lenovo.
- Escalates issues that may have negative financial impact.
- Executes against the major steps of the sales process: identify new business opportunities, qualify new opportunities, and close new business
- Identifies and drives to closure additional business opportunities within the Lenovo account.
- Identifies and utilizes appropriate internal resources to engage in sales cycles.
- Identifies business plan and strategy, key decision makers, key performance indicators, and budget constraints.
- Keeps individual expenses under budget.
- Maintains an accurate, comprehensive and updated software sales forecast.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with Lenovo.
- Manages to detail regarding Lenovo’s contact management information through the entire sales lifecycle process.
- Maximizes sales, maintenance and service potential from each engagement.
- Minimizes overhead transaction costs incurred during engagement.
- A self-motivated, proactive & independent candidate who understands software solution sales cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience and success in selling high value, enterprise software solutions.
- Experience in managing strategic account in big deal size.
- Experience and success selling licenses, cloud, and implementation consulting services.
- Experience selling in manufacturing, supply chain, transportation, retail or technology vertical is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated sales quota attainment track record a MUST.
- Knowledge of account development strategies.
- Proven new business development skills.
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
- High comfort level and presence with senior or C-level executives.
- Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills.
- Extensive travel required.