POSITION: Senior Sales account manager, Retail
LOCATION: Shanghai/beijing, China
JOB TYPE: Sales/Account
REPORT TO: Head of Sales Team
COMPANY: Top ERP/SCM firm, a leading provider of innovative supply chain management, merchandising and pricing excellence solutions worldwide
- Develops and executes specific customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans.
- Develops and fosters a strong relationship as a trusted advisor to customers.
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
- Engages in competitive sales opportunities by utilizing our internal consulting team and partner relationships.
- Ensures all operational components of the sales cycle (such as pricing, process etc.) are thoroughly planned, presented and delivered to the customer.
- Executes against the major steps of the sales process: find new business opportunities, qualify new opportunities, and close new business
- Identifies and drives to closure additional business opportunities within assigned customer base.
- Identifies and utilizes appropriate internal resources to engage in sales cycles.
- Identifies business plan and strategy, key decision makers, key performance indicators, and budget constraints.
- Maintains an accurate, comprehensive and updated software sales forecast.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
- Manages to detail regarding the customer account contact management information through the entire sales lifecycle process.
- Maximizes sales, maintenance and service potential from each engagement.
- Minimizes overhead transaction costs incurred during engagement.
- Sells against annual revenue targets for software licenses and 1st year maintenance and achieves sales objectives (quarterly, annually).
- Serves as a focal point for customer services issue escalation and elevates unresolved customer issues to appropriate Implementation Services or Support Services resource.
- Serves as a resource for customer references and provides strategic customer insight including current state of business, additional business opportunities, and challenges faced by the customer.
- Escalates issues that may have negative financial impact.
- Keeps individual expenses under budget.
- Completes assigned work within the allotted time.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times with JDA customers and internal associates.
- At least 8 years of solution selling experience to the Retail industry preferred
- Possess good Sales track records in new software license deals of USD 1 mil & above
- Possess good track record in Enterprise Software Sales
- Understands the concept of Value Selling
- Business knowledge in Supply Chain Management is strongly preferred
- Excellent presentation and solution demonstrations skills
- Superior communication, speak excellent English
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work in multi-functional teams and network effectively
- Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to rapidly establish credibility in any client or prospective client engagement
- Able to travel