Position: IT project manager – Infrastructure
Location: guangzhou, China
Industry Type: in-house it
Company: A leading pan-Asian retailer Company
The company is operating a top convenient stores and Mannings, mostly in South China area. Manage projects for both infrastructure and business aspects and ensure the alignment of local and central teams objectives, standards and policies.
You will be supporting Senior IT Manager for the provision of all IT services and support, in accordance with the Company IT Department ‘s Quality Management System, information security Management System and ISO20000 standard.
- Responsible for successful delivery infrastructure projects in data centre, network, server, messaging, storage and VM
- Maintain and manage the Retail it infrastructure over 1000 stores
- IT Coordination for any Retail Store movements as to Opening, Remodel or Close
- Coordinate with senior stakeholders and other related parties for project implementation and system maintenance
- Work closely with internal IT Infrastructure teams, guangzhou and offshore support team in Manila
- Manage external third parties to ensure that projects are delivered on good quality and value
- Own and facilitate configuration, capacity, and security management
- University graduate in Computer Science or equivalent with strong technical background
- Minimum 5 years project management experience
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification would be an advantage
- Hands-on China region management exposure in a sizeable scale
- Deliver and maintain IT Documentation on all processes.
- Ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions.
- Vendor management experience.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple competing priorities
- Strong leadership and management skills in leading technical teams to achieve high quality deliverables under tight schedule
- Proven experience in managing IT service via employing ITIL best practice and processes
- Mature, independent with good problem solving skills, and proactive to work with different levels of users
- Strong written & verbal communication in English and Chinese
- Station in Guangzhou Yuexiu area