POSITION: Pre-Sales, SCM Solution
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Pre-Sales/SCM Consulting
COMPANY: Top ERP/SCM firm, a leading provider of innovative supply chain management worldwide
- Proactively support Account Managers in creating and nurturing sales opportunities at existing and prospective customers, specifically focused on Merchandise and Assortment Planning.
- Coordinate with various COMPANY resources and departments to secure and present appropriate proposal information to prospective and existing clients.
- Coordinate and lead discovery sessions and ongoing follow-up discussions with the prospect to ensure clear benefits and requirements are captured and documented.
- Lead in the creation of value-add Merchandise and Assortment Planning solutions for customers in the selling process.
- Work in partnership with Account Managers to present additional solutions to current clients to solve their business needs.
- Involved with potential customers via proposal requests or actively prospecting for new business opportunities.
- Present product functionality and benefits to prospective clients.
- Customize presentations to address prospective clients’ business needs.
- Articulate and demonstrate the value proposition of COMPANY’s Merchandise and Assortment Planning solutions and multiple product sets to the prospective clients.
- Establish relationships with key contacts to facilitate future business development.
- Serve as the liaison between the clients and implementation team to facilitate successful project implementations.
- Active in contributing to COMPANY’s overall selling capability by cross-training peers and creating collateral for use across the region.
- Minimum 5 years work experience, having direct involvement in business processes and tools with some or all of the following:
- Merchandise Planning – Product and location financial planning
- Assortment Planning – Creation of product assortments
- Replenishment / Allocation – Allocating and replenishing seasonal and basic merchandise
- Analytics – Collection, analysis and reporting of data
- Basic knowledge and/or experience with some/all of the following will be of additional benefit:
- Merchandising – Product and vendor data management
- Pricing – Product life cycle management
- Demand Forecasting and Promotional Management