Location: beijing or Shanghai, China
Company: A global leading business and IT consulting company.
- Designed the value proposition and proposal for the SCM solution based process implementation
- Developed the process improvement proposal with strong to-be images to facilitate the required SCM system design and development
- SCM diagnostics and operational improvement design in strategy, planning and execution for Chemical clients
- Manages services engagements including interactions with client project team and client executives
- Bachelor's degree and above. MBA preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years SCM Management Consulting background
- Supply Chain (demand planning) experience is a plus
- Experienced in Organizational design / MCRS®
- Strong operational experience (hands-on) in end-to-end supply chain – demand and supply planning & procurement
- Manufacturing experience, prefer in the chemical industry.
- Strong personality & opinionated.
- Ability to work with various teams across the globe
- Outstanding communication and negotiation capability
- Fluency in English and Mandarin