Position: Talent Management Senior Consultant
Location: beijing / Shanghai
Industry Type: hr consulting
Company: A global leader Talent and Career Management
Achieves of assigned practice goals contributing to the overall achievement of the regional and group plan; supports and contributes to the region's business development and revenue generation. Organizes and leads team of professionals and support personnel to design, train and facilitate client strategy sessions, workshops, seminars, individual and team consulting sessions providing a comprehensive, integrated human resources solutions that consistently exceed client expectations with optimum efficiency and profitable cost effectiveness. Contributes to the innovation and development of solutions through the Practice Leaders. Builds strong relationships at various levels within client organizations in order to understand their business context and perspective to diagnose, design and ensure delivery quality consulting solutions.
- Profitably leads, develops and delivers large scale, strategic, high level client projects and cross practice projects achieving consulting sales goals in new and/or expanded business.
- Achieves their client utilization goals through successful client engagement/delivery and supporting the utilization of other consultants to leverage these resources in line with business goals, market opportunities and client needs; exceeds and manages client expectations and retention as measured through formal and informal feedback.
- Creates and delivers engaging, impactful presentations presenting concepts clearly and concisely; applies adult learning principles to seminar design and delivery and appropriately adjusts presentations to meet the audience and their needs.
- Leads strong project teams linking talent and resources within and across regions to develop and deliver new and expanded offerings meeting client needs.
- Collaborates as a strategic partner with Sales Leaders, Practice Leaders, sales and marketing professionals, and other consultants to determine and execute strategy for high potential client and other business development opportunities across the region; assists in formal client presentation of integrated solutions, pricing and delivery model.
- Formalizes network within the client organization at all levels including C suite, facilitates feedback meetings with client executives and generates, expands client engagements through demonstrated and recognized thought leadership.
- Researches new solutions, crafts a related position, writes and is published; keeps current with latest research within the practice, synthesizes and shares with team.
- Is a corporate ambassador through professional associations, publications, public speaking.
- Master's degree required; doctoral degree preferred
- Industrial/organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration
- 7 years in Consultant services, experience as a strategic business leader
- Acts with integrity and in an ethical manner, demonstrating the company values
- Understands our mission and formal/informal organizational structure
- Is client focused and is committed to increasing our clients' and candidates' satisfaction
- Targets and achieves results, accepts and shares accountability for results
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing, has good listening skills and keeps communication channels open
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more practice areas with proven ability to create, deliver innovative and integrated solutions within the human capital lifecycle
- Builds and strengthens strategic partnerships with key clients at C suite level, business alliances, and professional associations
- Excellent communication skills in small and large group settings, in all forms and at all levels in a professional, engaging manner; develops and delivers impactful presentations; exceptional ability to listen
- Can organize and structure workload to ensure maximum effectiveness in working with clients, business partners and team members; proven success actively participating and leading teams
- Intellectual curiosity with desire to research and learn, continually develop oneself; collaborate with other sales and delivery consultants; adapts quickly to changing situations
- Recognizes problems and responds with a sense of urgency, using good judgment; makes timely, thoughtful, sometimes difficult decisions; seeks and accepts input from others; has strong influencing skills
- Possesses working knowledge in language, math and reasoning skills; proficient ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, the Internet, live meetings; ability to search various databases and to master new technologies as required