Position: HR Manager – C&B
Location: shanghai, China
job Type: General HR function role
Company: Global business and IT consulting company
- Design and implement the compensation and benefit strategy, policies and structure to ensure the rationality of C&B system from the perspective of internal and external environments.
- Maintain and adjust the compensation and benefit strategy, policies and structure to ensure the growth and development of the company business.
- Working as a coordinator with headquarters to collaboratively complete the globalization program regarding C&B.
- Prepare and process the relevant payroll information (sales commission, performance bonus, etc.)
- Analyze compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposals and budgets
- Ensure the successful implementation of focal point merit increase, lead HR policy and process changes consequent to related law & regulation.
- Manage and handle the daily C&B-related affairs. Responsible for answering all C&B related questions.
- Develop variety of templates and samples of performance management tools.
- Ensures the employment conditions and activities comply with the PRC Labor Law, Labor Contract Law and related employment regulations to avoid legal disclosure.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- At least 7 years' proven successful experience in C&B and Performance management field, multinational company experience is preferred.
- Familiar with all kinds of C&B-related policy and laws.
- Familiar with PRC labor law, experience in employee relation is preferred.
- Excellence in Excel skill is a must.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, can communicate effectively with all levels of people.
- Straight forward and honest, hands-on and down-to-earth.
- Eager to learn and grow, hard-working with proactive working style.
- Good written and spoken English.