Position: HR Manager
Location: Shanghai, China
Job Type: General HR function role
Company: Global business and IT consulting company
- Develop, review and implement HR policies and plans according to company short, medium and long term business goals.
- Establish fair, equitable and competitive compensation and benefit policies aimed at attracting, motivating and retaining employees.
- Responsible for all human resources functions, including: compensation and benefits, recruitment, employees organization entry and exit; HR related policies, training and ensure compliance with PRC labor laws and regulations.
- Localize or create HR policies, procedures to meet local legal requirements and local business goals and needs.
- Establish/reinforce HR policies/procedures such as attendance, annual leave, requisition etc.
- Provide employee relations support in China in areas such as legal compliance, payroll set up and administration, and employees’ survey, feedback interview etc.
- Roll out annual performance appraisal project, Management by Objectives program and conduct salary review based on the result along with department managers.
- Assist development and roll out of wage, incentive and benefit programs in China to maximize the cost effectiveness and competitiveness of benefit plans offered.
- Conduct regular reviews/studies of the labor market, wage trends and changes in labor legislation and make appropriate recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration with at least 7 years of experience working as HR Generalist with the professional
- Knowledge and understanding of full spectrum of HR disciplines (e.g. organization development, training, employee relations, as well as compensation and benefits etc.)
- Solid knowledge base of Payroll, Bonus system, and allowance;
- In which with minimum 3 years relevant managerial exposure.
- Must be familiar with China Labor Law, business customs, etc.
- Must be able to handle stress and conflicts.
- Experience with a foreign multinational company is highly preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills, initiative, decision making and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.